Here’s a killer WOD to do before eating lots of sweets and sitting around the Christmas tree, inspired by the “12 Days of Christmas.”
- 1200m or 120 strokes / 120 seconds rest
- 1100m or 110 strokes / 110 seconds rest
- 1000m or 100 strokes / 100 seconds rest
- 900m or 90 strokes / 90 seconds rest
- 800m or 80 strokes / 80 seconds rest
- 700m or 70 strokes / 70 seconds rest
- 600m or 60 strokes / 60 seconds rest
- 500m or 50 strokes / 50 seconds rest
- 400m or 40 strokes / 40 seconds rest
- 300m or 30 strokes / 30 seconds rest
- 200m or 20 strokes / 20 seconds rest
- 100m sprint !
Do not exceed your 2k split pace + 12 seconds. This sounds easy, but it’s not when your rest period is almost half your work time. If anything, this workout is like doing 7800 meters of work at about 5k pace over 35-40 minutes, which is quite hard.
The only appropriate soundtrack for this is Xbox Music’s Anti-Christmas playlist of punk songs!